With a history that is close to a century, RHI owns and operates the largest milling operations in the Philippines, the second largest sugar refinery, and one of the pioneering bioethanol plants in the country.
- Our Businesses
- Company Profile
- Vision, Mission, Values
- Board of Directors, Management Team and Executive Officers
- Committee Memberships
- Organizational Chart
- Conglomerate Map
- Articles of Incorporation
- By-Laws Awards and Recognitions
- Sustainable Development Awards
- Product and Service Excellence Awards
- Labor Management Awards
- Corporate Social Responsibility Awards
Central Azucarera De La Carlota, Inc. (CACI)
Located in La Carlota City, Negros Occidental, Central Azucarera de la Carlota, Inc. (CACI) is a sugar mill that caters to the raw sugar requirements of RHI’s customers in the Visayas.