With a history that is close to a century, RHI owns and operates the largest milling operations in the Philippines, the second largest sugar refinery, and one of the pioneering bioethanol plants in the country.
- Our Businesses
- Company Profile
- Vision, Mission, Values
- Board of Directors, Management Team and Executive Officers
- Committee Memberships
- Organizational Chart
- Conglomerate Map
- Articles of Incorporation
- By-Laws Awards and Recognitions
- Sustainable Development Awards
- Product and Service Excellence Awards
- Labor Management Awards
- Corporate Social Responsibility Awards
Labor Management Awards
Three-time Outstanding Labor Management Cooperation (LMC) for Industrial Peace Awardee – given by the National Conciliation and Mediation Board and the Philippine League of Labor-Management Cooperation Practitioners, Inc. in 2001, 2003 and 2005
Pro-Active Achievement Hall of Fame Award - awarded by Department of Trade and Industry-Center for Labor Relations Assistance on March 2000 for the Group's commitment with industrial harmony and improvement of productivity and quality
Sikap-Gawa Industrial Peace Award - awarded by LMC on May 1997.
Pro-Active Achievement Award – awarded by the Department of Trade and Industry-Center for Labor Relations Assistance & Philippine Association of Labor Management Council on April 1997.
- Special Citation for Quality of Worklife – awarded by ECOP on April 1997.